Here are 10 quotes that I love. And I think you will too.
I ‘borrowed’ them from the internet, in particular from Instagram. I kept the sources visible as a way to credit the Instagrammers and websites where I found the quotes.
(I did not find back the source in all cases, for which I apologize to the owners of the images.)
- Let’s start with this humorous one for coffee fanatics. It’s true: I do love my cappuccino’s!
2. Animals are another love of mine and this quote includes coffee and animals, so what’s not to love.
3. I definitely believe the following quote. Authenticity , being yourself and doing what you love are big things for me.
4. Another one of my passions and joys: creativity. It brings forth so many beautiful, enjoyable things to the world!
5. Talking about creativity: Instagrammer Dallas Clayton is such a creative guy. I love his original, simple, poetic, genius posts on IG. Like this one.
Not really a quote, I guess. But hey, let’s be open minded and call it a poetic quote, shall we?;-)
6. And yes, art definitely makes life better, prettier, more interesting and more fun!
7. Oh, Iris! What a woman!!!
8. Yessss! This quote celebrates generosity, selflessness, supportiveness….yay to those qualities!
9. Simple, yet delightful words in these times of maximalism, striving for perfection and wanting to have it all. Good enough is sufficient, folks. Count your blessings. Practice gratitude.
10. Hahaha…funny. And with the little text that the Instagrammer added, it rises above just being funny. It becomes a wise quote!
Which ones speak to you most and why is that? Let me know! I’m curious to hear from you.