In my last post I promised to share how to Halloweenify your photos, like I did with mine.
Here are five spooktacular Halloween photo apps and photo software:
- My absolute favorite for some cool Halloweenifying is photo software program PicMonkey. One of my all-time favorites anyway, not just in times of Halloween or other holidays and events. PicMonkey is a very cool and user-friendly photo-program and even with the free basic version you can do a lot! If you go premium (Royale), you get extra options and tools. Seriously one of the coolest photo-editing programs out there!
- Halloween Photo Effects. This phone app costs $1.99 and has tons of edits, stickers and add-ons for you.
- Haunted Booth, an app that costs $2.99. The effects you can add to faces in pictures are super scary!
- Halloween Pic. A free app with fun stickers and add-ons.
- The Walking Dead app Dead Yourself. A free app with some scary sh*t to add to your pictures.
As said I work mainly with PicMonkey and already showed you some Halloween-ified examples in my previous post. Here are some more.
The first picture shows my BFF and her boyfriend, in a frame of eyeballs;-).
Here they changed wigs. Not as flattering but very funny, don’t you think?
And this is the same picture after some mild Halloween-ifying:
Funny thing is, that when you go in costume to a Halloween party, you will stumble upon people that ‘match’ your outfit. In my case I felt a click with others wearing the same color electric blue and with people wearing wings like I did.
Here I edited the picture in Picmonkey:
The following picture is one that I Halloween-ified today with the 2014 Halloween effects on PicMonkey. What do you think?
Before the edit:
And after the PicMonkey Halloween photo editing:
So what about you? Do you do any photo editing with Halloween, to add to the Halloween fun? If so, which is your favorite app or program?